Using a ready roasted chicken makes this the perfect go-to meal when you're in a hurry. Assembled in about 15 minutes, the hardest thing is deciding what order to place your ingredients on the tortilla!
Chilli, Corn and Avocado Salsa
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 cup fresh whole kernel corn, cooked
- 1 small avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice of half a lemon, or to taste
- ½ cup Wattie's Fiery Chilli Tomato Sauce
- 1 ready cooked hot chicken
- 8 large tortillas
- ½ iceberg lettuce, finely sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- To make the Chilli, Corn and Avocado Salsa mix together chopped tomatoes, spring onions, whole kernel corn, avocado, coriander, lemon juice and Wattie's Fiery Chilli Tomato Sauce.
- Pull the hot chicken apart and shred or cut the chicken meat into strips.
- Heat the tortillas according to instructions on the pack.
- Fill tortillas with lettuce, hot cooked chicken and Chilli, Corn and Avocado Salsa. Top filling with a little sour cream and roll up.
- If fresh corn is unavailable replace with Wattie's frozen Supersweet Corn.