Add a flavour punch to your pak choy garden harvests with this fresh and tasty side dish recipe Hannah from Otago has kindly shared!
- 1 clove garlic thinly sliced
- 5cm piece ginger thinly sliced
- 2 bunches Pak choi
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Shake of chilli flakes
- Black sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat some oil in a pan or wok.
- Add the garlic and ginger.
- Cook for about 30 seconds but do not let it burn.
- Add the pak choy, chilli flakes and vinegar.
- Cook until pak choy has slightly wilted.
- Dress with sesame oil and black sesame seeds if desired.