Put your homegrown raspberries to good use! Holly shares her recipe for Raspberry & White Chocolate blondies - the perfect special treat this Christmas or fun to make with the kids these school holidays.
- 170g butter
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 150g white chocolate chucks
- 1/2 a cup of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 180° C fan bake and line an 8 inch square pan with baking paper.
- In a large bowl add 170g of softened butter, 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla essence, 1 egg and 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Mix to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Next add 150g of white chocolate chunks and 1/2 cup of raspberries (you can also use frozen).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy! Follow @madebyhollys for plenty more delicious recipe inspiration!