Get the most from the end of passionfruit season by making these simple, delicious and low sugar passionfruit bliss balls shared by Holly. You can also freeze the passionfruit pulp so you can make more of these tasty treats in the coming months.
- 6 fresh medjool dates
- 1/2 cup LSA (linseed, sunflower seed & almond mix)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup fresh passionfruit pulp
- In a food processor add all ingredients except for the passionfruit and blend until smooth.
- Add passionfruit pulp and pulse to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 20 and roll into balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week or frozen for up to six months.
Note: You can swap LSA for the equivalent quantity of mixed sunflower and or pumpkin seeds to make them lunchbox friendly. This recipe makes 20 bill balls.
For more recipe inspiration follow Holly on Facebook and Instagram: @madebyhollys