Autumn is a major harvest season in the garden. While there’s plenty to pick, there’s also plenty to plant as we head into the cooler months of year.
- To continue reaping the benefits of fresh homegrown food, autumn is a key planting season
with plenty of fruit, veges and flowers to add to your piece of paradise. Check out our Autumn
- Create an edible hedge with feijoas, blueberries or Chilean Guavas (NZ Cranberry).
- After the heat of summer, autumn is the best time for lawn TLC. Discover the Tui LawnForce® range and tips to build the ultimate lawn the whole family can enjoy.
- Laura MacDonald (@thekiwicountrygirl) shares her Pride of Place in rural Waikato, along with an easy herb garden project and her delicious feijoa crumble slice recipe in time for feijoa season!
- Worm farming is a fantastic way to turn your organic kitchen and garden waste into rich fertiliser for your garden, and a fun project for the kids. Follow our beginner’s guide.
- We’ve loved seeing all your #tuisummersnaps and have been amazed by the variety and quality of your summer garden harvests. Check out some of our favourites.
Read the Tui Autumn Times
- Download a PDF version here
- Or look out for a copy in-store at Mitre 10 or your local garden centre