The biggest growing season in the garden has arrived! After a challenging start to the year we’re keen to help Kiwis reconnect with nature. Whether you’re starting a vege garden or preparing for summer tomatoes, it’s a great time of year to be in the garden.
This edition features:
- Spring is a key planting time in the garden, discover what to plant now.
- Read our Tui Grow Guide on how to start a vege garden.
- Lockdown gardens are flourishing, explore some of our favourites.
- Discover Candice’s Pride of Place & top 5 spring crops.
- Tomato season is just around the corner, choose your perfect tomato varieties for summer harvests.
- Read our Tui Grow Guide on how to take great care of your indoor plants.
- It's a great time of year to grow the ultimate lawn, follow our step by step guide.
- A new growing season has arrived and that means exciting new products to keep your garden healthy and refreshed. Discover our product picks for spring.
READ THE TUI spring TIMES MAGAZINE:
- Download a PDF version here
- Or look out for a copy in-store at Mitre 10 or your local garden centre.