The biggest growing season in the garden has arrived. From creating a mini orchard and planting tomatoes to growing beautiful blooms for bouquets, our Tui Spring Times aims to inspire you to grow.
This edition features:
- After a mild winter many if you will be enjoying plentiful homegrown harvests and it's the ideal time to top up your patch with spring crops. Check out our spring gardening guide.
- Ministry of Ground landscaper Dan shares his top picks for creating a mini orchard at your place.
- Find the ideal match for your spring veges with our Spring Companion Planting guide.
- For a bumper crop of flavorsome tomatoes in time for summer, we share handy tips plus three simple steps to success.
- Liz Anderson (@tiny_farmstead) shares her pride of place in North Auckland. Discover her beautiful farmyard including productive raised vege gardens, fruit trees and chickens.
- Get your lawn ready for summer entertaining and backyard activities with our tips to patching, feeding, weeding and watering.
- Get your floral fix as Shaye Woolford, owner of On My Hand Styling & Flora shares her guide to drying flowers and creating a dried floral bouquet.
- Discover our spring product picks, with some exciting new products to keep your garden healthy and refreshed.
Read the Tui Spring Times magazine:
- Download a PDF version here
- Or look out for a copy in-store at Mitre 10 or your local garden centre