Garden Galore Hardwearing Lawn Seed
Ensure your lawn withstands the everyday wear and tear of children, pets and cars with Garden Galore Superstrike Hardwearing Lawn Seed. This quality blend of fescue, browntop and ryegrass seed is ideal for producing a coarse textured lawn - suitable for backyards, playgrounds and driveways.
Garden Galore Superstrike Hardwearing Lawn Seed is ideal for:
- High use areas such as driveways, playgrounds and outdoor living areas.
- Dry and drought prone areas.
- Sloping areas and steep banks.
Garden Galore Superstrike Hardwearing Lawn Seed has a revolutionary seed treatment which encourages fast germination of lawn seed (7 days in ideal growing conditions) . The unique treatment protects the seed from insects, fungal diseases and bird theft, for up to 6 weeks, without the need for a thick coating.
Directions for use
- Lawns are best sown in early Spring and early Autumn.
- Clear the area to be sown by spraying weeds and removing debris.
- Then prepare a firm level bed by raking the soil and then lightly rolling to compact.
- Sow seed evenly at a rate of 25g per m2. Sow first in a north-south direction and then again in an east-west direction to ensure complete, even coverage. Lightly rake to cover the seed.
- Water gently and keep damp until germination is completed. Your lawn will benefit from regular watering particularly in the drier months of the year.
- A new lawn will be ready to mow when it has reached a height of 5cm and the root system is established. Set the blades high and ensure they are sharp to protect the young seedlings. Subsequent mowing can be reduced in height to 2.5cm.
Write a review
Garden Galore Hardwearing Lawn Seed reviews
Be the first to write a review