- 100% natural pea straw
- Suppresses weed growth
- Conserves soil moisture
- Protects roots against frost
- Conditions and improves soil structure
- Adds nitrogen to the soil as it breaks down
Directions for use
- Prepare soil for mulching by removing any weeds.
- Break off large handfuls of Garden Galore Pea Straw Mulch and loosen to expand.
- Place around plants as required to a depth of approximately 50mm.
- Be careful not to leave the mulch touching the trunk/stem of the plants as this can cause rot. 5. Water thoroughly and watch your plants grow and flourish!
Write a review
Garden Galore Pea Straw Mulch reviews
Be the first to write a review