Garden Galore Quash Slug & Snail Stoppa
Ensure your seedlings and plants are protected from unwanted slugs and snails with Garden Galore Quash Slug & Snail Stoppa.
Garden Galore Quash is designed to last longer under damp conditions when slugs and snails are most active. When slugs and snails eat Garden Galore Quash they lose their appetite and crawl back to their shelter where they die, leaving no visible dead slugs or snails. Uneaten pellets eventually breakdown, plants can utilise this available iron chelate for healthy growth.
Garden Galore Quash is ideal for use on seedlings, potted plants, vegetables and perennials.
Active Ingredient: 52.3g/kg Iron EDTA Complex in the form of a pellet.
- Lethal to slugs & snails.
- Safer for use around children.
- Safer for use around pets & wildlife.
Directions for use
- Sprinkle Garden Galore Quash around seedlings and plants. Use 50 pellets (approximately 1 teaspoons) per m2 of soil.
- Apply after rain or watering.
Garden Galore Quash contains a taste deterrent to deter consumption by children and pets. The active ingredient in this product is Iron Chelate and does not contain metaldehyde or methiocarb.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Do not place pellets in heaps.
- Do not apply to the foliage of edible plants or plants close to harvest.
- Wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly after using.
- Garden Galore Quash may be attractive to dogs, keep away from dogs. If consumed in large quantities it may be toxic. If an animal ingests Garden Galore Quash contact your veterinary surgeon.
Write a review
Garden Galore Quash Slug & Snail Stoppa reviews
Be the first to write a review
Use this handy planting poster as a guide to planting and harvesting common fruit and veges. For more detailed planting information by region of New Zealand, use the interactive tool on this page.Read More
Watermelons are a summer favourite! Vast and sprawling, they are grown the same way as their vege relatives, but the resulting flesh is much sweeter. With their delicious red flesh and glossy green rind, watermelons are a refreshing summer snack.
Try some refreshing summer smoothies made with Wattie's canned or fresh homegrown fruit. For a classic breakfast smoothie - try the Peach smoothie made with peaches and weetbix. Or for something different - try the Plum, Banana and Ginger Coconut smoothie made with coconut water.
Summer is here, and there’s no better time to be making fresh salads, tasty dishes and summer drinks for relaxing afternoons in the sun. Add some flavour to your season and plant a combo of herbs and edible flowers to pick for your creations!
Hydrangeas are a hardy flower favourite that add colour, texture and vibrancy to the garden and provide a stunning show over summer. Follow our tips to get the most from your hydrangeas this summer.
The great Kiwi pavlova just wouldn’t be the same without a generous topping of delicious red strawberries this Christmas. Follow our tips to get the most from your strawberries this summer.