Nitrosol Liquid Fertiliser
For healthy plants and soil, feed your plants with Nitrosol Liquid Fertiliser. Made from blood and bone, Nitrosol contains the essential elements and minerals for healthy plants.
Nitrosol also contains natural growth promotants, which help grow bigger, stronger, healthier plants, along with stimulating plants to take up available nutrients and water from the soil.
- Made from organic blood and bone
- Contains essential elements and minerals for healthy plants.
- Suitable for all plant types.
Directions for use
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Mix 5ml of Nitrosol per 1 litre of water. Be sure not to store the mixed material, as it will begin to decompose.
- Apply Nitrosol onto the soil, thoroughly drenching th root areas. Alternatively apply as a foliar spray with a garden sprayer.
- Apply at 7-10 day intervals. For house plants apply every 2-4 weeks during spring and autumn.
Write a review
Nitrosol Liquid Fertiliser reviews
Works like a dream. Easy to apply. Makes all my plants green, glossy and healthy. Also helps with fruit growth over the warmer months.
Excellent all round fertiliser to have on hand to give any plant a boost. Easy to use.