Norlake Blood & Bone
Norlake Blood & Bone is an organic fertiliser suitable for all plants, including natives. Blood & Bone will not burn as it provides a slow release form of nitrogen and phosphorus and also helps to improve soil structure.
Blood & Bone is recommended for preparing garden beds and as a side dressing for established plants.
- An organic fertiliser for preparing garden beds and a side dressing for established plants.
- Improves soil structure.
- Feeds all plants including natives.
Directions for use
- Prior to planting, apply 200 grams per square metre, mixing thoroughly into the soil.
- Apply 100 grams per square metre of ground around established plants.
- Lightly rake into top soil.
- For best results, top-dress in spring and autumn.
Note: One adult handful holds approximately 50 grams.
Write a review
Norlake Blood & Bone reviews
Be the first to write a review