Norlake Fast Germinating Lawn Seed
Norlake Premium Fast Germinating Lawn Seed germinates within 7 days and provides a low maintenance lawn suitable for all applications. This blend of fine turf ryegrass and turf fescue has a unique treatment that helps protect seed from insects, fungal diseases and bird theft, for up to six weeks.
Norlake Fast Germinating Premium Lawn Seed is recommended to be used in early spring and early autumn for best results.
*seeds will germinate in 7 days under ideal growing conditions.
750g covers approximately 30 square metres.
2.5kg covers approximately 100 square metres.
- Fine turf amenity ryegrass and fescue blend.
- Creates a fast establishing, fine-medium textured lawn.
- Germinates in 7 days*.
- Treated with bird repellent.
Directions for use
- Prior to sowing lawn, clear the area by spraying weeds and removing debris. Then prepare a firm level bed by raking the soil gently and then lightly rolling to compact.
- Sow seed evenly at a rate of 25 grams per square metre. Sow first in a north-south direction and then again in an east-west direction to ensure complete, even coverage.
- Rake gently to cover the seed.
- Water gently and keep damp until germination is completed.
- A new lawn will be ready to mow when it has reached a height of 5cm and the root system is established. Set the blades high and ensure they are sharp to protect the young seedlings. Subsequent mowing can be reduced in height to 2.5cm.
Write a review
Norlake Fast Germinating Lawn Seed reviews
Be the first to write a review