Norlake Hardwearing Coated Lawn Seed
Grow a hardwearing lawn for high use areas.
Norlake Hardwearing Coated Lawn Seed contains perennial ryegrass and fescue for a hardy lawn. The coating includes a bird repellent, fungicide and fertiliser for even growth.
Sow in high use areas such as backyards, playgrounds and driveways for a hardwearing lawn.
Covers approximately 150 square metres.
- Contains perennial ryegrass and fescue for a hardy lawn.
- Coated with bird repellent, fungicide and fertiliser for even growth.
- Suitable for high use areas such as backyards, playgrounds and driveways.
Directions for use
- Spray the area to kill off any weeds or existing grass, then clear away.
- Prepare a level and compact area by gently raking, rolling and filling.
- Sow seed at a rate of 30g per square metre. Sow in a north to south direction and then in an east to west direction for complete coverage.
- Rake to cover the seed.
- Water and keep moist until germinated.
- The new lawn will be ready to mow when it has reached a height of 5cm.
- Set the blades high and ensure they are sharp to protect the new growth. For the next mow reduce the height to 2.5cm.
For best results sow in early spring or early autumn.
Write a review
Norlake Hardwearing Coated Lawn Seed reviews
Be the first to write a review
Norlake Premium Fast Germinating Lawn Seed germinates within 7 days and provides a low maintenance lawn suitable for all applications. This blend of fine turf ryegrass and turf fescue has a unique treatment that helps protect seed from insects, fungal diseases and bird theft, for up to six weeks.
Norlake Fast Germinating Premium Lawn Seed is recommended to be used in early spring and early autumn for best results.
*seeds will germinate in 7 days under ideal growing conditions.
750g covers approximately 30 square metres.
2.5kg covers approximately 100 square metres.
Our handy calendar showing you when to plant veges and flowers in your region, including harvest dates.Read More
Peaches plucked fresh from the tree are hard to beat over the Kiwi summer months. Pack with a good supply of vitamin C, they also contain vitamin A and plenty of essential minerals and fibre. Dwarf varieties are available and make a good choice for pots and containers when creating a mini orchard at home.
Do you have a whole lotta limes? Make use of your fresh harvests with Lianne's Lime Pie! With a macadamia and digestive crust, filled to the brim with a tart yet sweet filling, it will be a hit with the whole family.
Te Wiki o te Reo Māori (Māori Language Week) is a great opportunity to celebrate te reo Māori in the garden!
Are you keen to start a vege garden but not sure how? Nothing beats that rewarding feeling of harvesting fresh food you’ve grown yourself at home, and it’s never too late to start.
The biggest growing season in the garden has arrived! After a challenging start to the year we’re keen to help Kiwis reconnect with nature. Whether you’re starting a vege garden or preparing for summer tomatoes, it’s a great time of year to be in the garden.
Win a trip to the sunny Bay of Plenty! Simply buy any Tui branded product during the month of October and enter to win.