Norlake Outdoor Container Mix
Pot up and grow healthy plants.
Norlake Outdoor Container Mix is a blend of fine bark and pumice with a controlled release fertiliser to create optimum conditions for outdoor plants.
The addition of water storing granules and a wetting agent increases water holding capacity.
Use for outdoor plants in pots, containers and hanging baskets for strong, healthy plants.
- Contains a six month controlled release fertiliser and water storing granules for optimum plant growth.
- 100% weed free.
- Use for outdoor plants in pots, containers and hanging baskets for strong, healthy plants.
Directions for use
- Water plants and allow to drain.
- Partly fill container with mix.
- Loosen the root ball of the plant.
- Position the plant in the centre of the container and fill up to 2cm from the top.
- Gently firm down. The soil should be at the same level on the plant as it was in the previous container.
- Water well.
Apply a controlled release fertiliser every six months or as required to top up nutrients.
Write a review
Norlake Outdoor Container Mix reviews
Be the first to write a review