Norlake Potting Mix
Norlake Potting Mix is a blend of fine bark and pumice with a slow release fertiliser to create a free draining mix for strong plant establishment and growth.
Use for indoor and outdoor plants in pots, containers and hanging baskets for strong, healthy plant growth.
- A blend of fine bark, pumice and slow release fertiliser to encourage healthy potted plants.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
- Water plants and allow to drain.
- Partly fill container with mix.
- Loosen the root ball of the plant.
- Position the plant in the centre of the container and fill up to 2cm from the top.
- Gently firm down. The soil should be at the same level on the plant as it was in the previous container.
- Water well.
Apply a controlled release fertiliser every six months or as required to top up nutrients.
Write a review
Norlake Potting Mix reviews
Be the first to write a review