The best way to create and maintain a stunning garden is to use garden fertilisers in addition to plant tonic. Seasol seaweed based plant tonic has been used by Australian and New Zealand commercial growers and home gardeners for over 30 years.
Seasol is your complete garden health treatment. It is a liquid seaweed extract that contains high levels of naturally occurring growth stimulants and other essential compounds which promote strong root growth, reduce transplant shock, help plants cope with temperature extremes like frost, and strengthen cell walls to give plants better resistance to pests and diseases. Seasol also improves germination rates and increases flowering and fruiting capacity.
Seasol can be used in all gardening situations and at all times of the year when using a fertiliser may be inappropriate, for example during winter.
- Stimulates strong root growth and beneficial soil micro-organisms.
- Promotes vigorous flowering and fruiting and overall garden health.
- Helps plants cope with all kinds of stress, such as heat, drought and frost.
- Gives plants better resistance to sucking insects and fungal attack.
- Safe to use on all plants including natives at any time.
- Improves seed germination rates and reduces transplant shock.
- Helps to increase nutrient uptake, so when fertilisers are applied they are much more effective.
- Sustainable sourced seaweed.
Directions for use
- Apply 20ml per 9L every 2 weeks.
Vegetables, herbs, annuals and perennials
- Apply 30ml per 9L of water every 2-4 weeks.
Fruit trees (including citrus)
- Apply 40-100ml per 9L of water every 2-4 weeks.
- Apply 50-100ml per 9L of water every 2-4 weeks to maintain.
- Apply 100ml per 9L of water to the tree dripline monthly.
NB: 1 capful = 10ml approx. 9 Litres diluted mixture covers approx. 2 -4 square metres.
Download the Seasol PDF guide here
Write a review
This stuff is magic. I have a Meyer lemon tree that was unhappy and straggly after a storm. I transferred it to a sheltered spot, but it still hardly grew a leaf. Regular Seasol finally got it growing leaves after about 2 years! Hurrah! Also supports all my other fruit trees and veggies over the spring & summer.
I had very dry mandarins & read this product would help make them juicy and it worked amazingly