Tui Antique Feeder - Giant
The Giant Combo Feeder will make a wonderful addition to your backyard, deck, or patio décor, with its attractive hammered copper finish and all metal construction.
There are 6 feeding portals on the screen and 6 seed openings on the tray of this feeder. Birds may cling to the screen, use a perch, or the feeder tray to feed. The birds are protected by the overhang of the roof while feeding, and with multiple drainage holes in the seed tray, seed stays fresh and dry.
The built-in seed diverter keeps seed fresh, moving it to the feeding area.
Approximate capacity: 5.5kg
- High quality construction
- UV Stabilised
- Weather resistant finish
- Easy to clean
- Simple to fill design
Directions for use
- Birds feed most actively in the early morning, replenishing their energy after the night.
- Keep the feeders filled with wild bird mix.
- Regularly clean and dry your bird feeding station or feeder.
- Feeding food from dirty, unclean feeders may contribute to the spread of disease amongst the wild bird population.
- Always keep food dry and not allow it to go mouldy as rotten food has the potential to be harmful to wild birds.
- Ensure your hanging feeder or platform station is in a position that is both visible to you and in a quiet, naturally sheltered location away from windows that birds may fly into.
Write a review
Tui Antique Feeder - Giant reviews
Be the first to write a review