Tui Organic Potting Mix - BioGro Certified
Whether your pots are bursting with fresh seasonal vegetables, beautiful blooms, or lush green vegetation, using Tui Organic Potting Mix means you can rest assured you have maximised the natural goodness in the plants you have carefully tended. Tui Organic Potting Mix is BioGro certified, and provides your potted plants with a natural growing medium.
Crafted from natural ingredients including bark fines, sheep pellets and the healthy addition of slow release fertilisers, this mix is designed to ensure you get the most from your potted plants.
Use for all plant types, in both indoor and outdoor pots, and enjoy the unparalleled satisfaction that comes from growing your own, naturally.
- Natural fertilisers provide nutrients and trace elements for healthy plant growth.
- Blood & bone for natural fertilising.
- Suitable for all plant types, and for use in indoor and outdoor pots, containers and hanging baskets.
- Made from 100% certified inputs.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
Directions for potting plants:
- Water plants thoroughly before potting and allow to drain.
- Half fill your container with Tui Organic Potting Mix.
- Gently take the plant from the current container, loosen the root ball and remove any loose or dead plant material and roots.
- Position the plant in the centre of the new container and fill with Tui Organic Potting Mix up to 3cm from the top.
- Gently firm the mix around the base of the plant. The mix should be at the same level on the plant as it was in the previous container.
- Water your plant well and continue to water regularly.
Container plants should be regularly re-potted into containers of fresh potting mix.
To get the most from your potted plants we recommend supplementary feeding with a suitable fertiliser.
If plants start shedding leaves and the root ball is dense, they should be re-potted into a larger container.
Write a review
Tui Organic Potting Mix - BioGro Certified reviews
Be the first to write a review