Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic
Sustainably sourced seaweed for naturally healthy plant growth.
Crafted from sustainably sourced seaweed, regular applications promote healthy plant and root growth to make plants more resilient to common problems including: frost, heat, pests and diseases.
Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic is safe to apply year-round, on all plants, to create a naturally healthy garden.
- Sustainably sourced seaweed for naturally healthy plant growth.
- Strengthens against pests and diseases.
- Safe to use year-round, throughout your garden.
- Bio Gro Certified Organic.
Directions for use
500ml, 1L, 3L
- Mix 30mls (3 capfuls) of Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic with 9 litres of water in a bucket.
- Soak plant in mixture until bubbles stop rising to the surface.
- Apply Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic again one week after planting, at 30mls/9 litres of water.
- In a watering can mix Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic with water according to the green table.
1 capful = approx 10mls. 9 litres of mixture covers approx 2-4 square metres. We recommend using within 24 hours of mixing.
2.5L Hose On
- Remove pins from spray nozzle (use pliers if necessary).
- Attach hose connector.
- Turn on tap to low-medium pressure.
- Water garden thoroughly.
- Crimp hose to stop water flow, and turn on tap.
- Replace pins in nozzle.
How to refill
- Remove spray nozzle.
- Add 500ml of Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic.
- Top up with 2 litres of water (to fill the bottle).
2.5L will cover approx 125 square metres.
For an extra boost, mix 500ml of Tui Seaweed & Fish Fertiliser with 500ml of Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic, and top up with 1.5 litres of water (to fill the bottle).
Write a review
Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic reviews
I've only just starting using Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic and l can already see the benefits, plus it is also great value for the price. l will always have a supply on hand.
This here is the 'Vit C' equivalent for the garden. A regular splash of this has definitely improved the health of my garden.
Seaweed charged with fish for healthy plant growth.
Supercharge your plant growth with a powerful blend of seaweed and fish. Tui Seaweed & Fish Fertiliser is specially formulated with added plant nutrients to encourage healthy plant growth, fruit and flower production. It also conditions soil, improving clay and sandy soils and encouraging microbial activity.
Use Tui Seaweed & Fish Fertiliser throughout your garden, for flourishing plants.
Peaches plucked fresh from the tree are hard to beat over the Kiwi summer months. Pack with a good supply of vitamin C, they also contain vitamin A and plenty of essential minerals and fibre. Dwarf varieties are available and make a good choice for pots and containers when creating a mini orchard at home.
Do you have a whole lotta limes? Make use of your fresh harvests with Lianne's Lime Pie! With a macadamia and digestive crust, filled to the brim with a tart yet sweet filling, it will be a hit with the whole family.
Whatever your choice of plant, creating your very own indoor oasis is an awesome way to add life into your indoor living spaces. Discover how to take great care of your indoor plants below.
Hello! I’m Leah, and I come from a family of gardeners. We live in rural south Rotorua, where we aim to be as self-sufficient as possible. We run beef, sheep, and hens for eggs. Our two miniature horses and two dogs complete the picture, along with many native birds.
Help get schools growing this August - purchase Tui Vegetable Mix and support Garden to Table.
It doesn't need to be Spring to enjoy a pop of colour in your garden, there are plenty of flowers that will thrive even in the middle of winter. We've put together a list of our favourite winter blooms that are available in garden centres now and will be perfect for your garden beds or pots and containers.