Tui Organic Vegetable Mix - BioGro Certified
Nothing beats the taste of fresh seasonal vegetables harvested from your own backyard, and using Tui Organic Vegetable Mix means you can rest assured you have maximised the natural goodness in your homegrown vegetables.
Tui Organic Vegetable Mix is BioGro certified, providing your vegetables with a natural growing medium. Crafted from natural ingredients including bark fines, sheep pellets, and the healthy additions of slow release fertiliser, calcium and potassium, this mix is designed to ensure you get the most from your vegetable patch.
Use in your garden beds, pots and containers, and enjoy the unparalleled satisfaction that comes from growing your own vegetables, naturally.
- Natural fertilisers provide nutrients and trace elements for healthy vegetable growth.
- Sheep pellets to condition your soil and encourage earthworm activity.
- Suitable for use in garden beds, pots and containers.
- Made from 100% certified inputs.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
Directions for planting in garden beds:
- Water plants thoroughly before planting and allow to drain.
- Add a layer of mix to the planting area.
- Dig a hole, approximately twice the depth and width of the root ball of your plant.
- Gently loosen the root ball of your plant and position the plant in the centre of the hole.
- Fill in with Tui Organic Vegetable Mix.
- Press soil gently around the base of the plant.
- Water your plant well and continue to water regularly.
Directions for planting in pots and containers:
- Water plants thoroughly before potting and allow to drain.
- Half fill your container with Tui Organic Vegetable Mix.
- Gently take the plant from the current container, loosen the root ball and remove any loose or dead plant material and roots.
- Position the plant in the centre of the new container and fill with Tui Organic Vegetable Mix up to 3cm from the top.
- Gently firm Tui Organic Vegetable Mix around the base of the plant. The mix should be at the same level on the plant as it was in the previous container.
- Water your plant well and continue to water regularly.
When planting several vegetables at once, it is just as easy to add a layer of the mix to the whole area before planting.
To get the most from your vegetable garden we recommend supplementary feeding with a suitable fertiliser.
Write a review
Tui Organic Vegetable Mix - BioGro Certified reviews
Super food for vegetables! I used Tui's organic vegetable mix to replant my strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers etc and they all had an abundance of new growth and exuded vitality and health. It couldn't have been easier!
Healthy soil is an essential ingredient to create thriving, healthy plant growth. Using Tui Organic Compost to replenish nutrients in your garden means you can rest assured you have maximised the natural goodness in the plants you have carefully tended.
Tui Organic Compost is BioGro certified and revitalises your soil with organic matter and nutrients. Crafted from natural resources including bark fines, sheep pellets, blood & bone, and gypsum, Tui Organic Compost is designed to help your garden flourish. The addition of Tui Organic Compost to gardens will increase water holding capacity in light soils, improve drainage in heavy soils and encourage earthworm and microbial activity.
Use in new and existing garden beds and enjoy the unparalleled satisfaction that comes from growing your own, naturally.
Tui Organic General Fertiliser is BioGro certified and a helping hand for your organic garden - replenishing soil with much-needed nutrients to maximise the natural goodness in the plants you have carefully tended.
Crafted from natural resources, this all purpose plant food can be used on vegetables, flowers, trees and shrubs.
Use during the active growth periods of spring and autumn for a flourishing garden.
N - P - K 4 - 3 - 5 + blood and bone, sulphur, magnesium, calcium & trace elements.
Nurturing plants from seed in your own backyard means you can take pleasure in knowing you have maximised the natural goodness in the plants you have carefully raised. Tui Organic Seed Raising Mix is BioGro certified and provides your seeds with a 100% natural start to life.
The additions of slow release fertiliser and plant nutrients encourage healthy seedlings to resist disease. This mix is designed to ensure your seeds get the very best natural start to life.
Use Tui Organic Seed Raising Mix in seed raising trays, your garden, containers and pots and enjoy the unparalleled satisfaction that comes from growing your own, from seed.
Whether your pots are bursting with fresh seasonal vegetables, beautiful blooms, or lush green vegetation, using Tui Organic Potting Mix means you can rest assured you have maximised the natural goodness in the plants you have carefully tended. Tui Organic Potting Mix is BioGro certified, and provides your potted plants with a natural growing medium.
Crafted from natural ingredients including bark fines, sheep pellets and the healthy addition of slow release fertilisers, this mix is designed to ensure you get the most from your potted plants.
Use for all plant types, in both indoor and outdoor pots, and enjoy the unparalleled satisfaction that comes from growing your own, naturally.
Peaches plucked fresh from the tree are hard to beat over the Kiwi summer months. Pack with a good supply of vitamin C, they also contain vitamin A and plenty of essential minerals and fibre. Dwarf varieties are available and make a good choice for pots and containers when creating a mini orchard at home.
Get the most from the end of passionfruit season by making these simple, delicious and low sugar passionfruit bliss balls shared by Holly. You can also freeze the passionfruit pulp so you can make more of these tasty treats in the coming months.
Hello! I’m Leah, and I come from a family of gardeners. We live in rural south Rotorua, where we aim to be as self-sufficient as possible. We run beef, sheep, and hens for eggs. Our two miniature horses and two dogs complete the picture, along with many native birds.