Tui Peat Plus
Healthy soil grows healthy plants, and New Zealand's premium peat moss is the perfect ingredient to help you on your way to a thriving garden. Tui Peat Plus is a high quality natural peat moss that adds rich organic matter to condition your soil, and contains added blood and bone to replace valuable nutrients used by your plants during the growing process.
With added gypsum - a slow-release source of sulphur and calcium which improves soil structure, aeration and water retention, Tui Peat Plus can also be used to break up compacted, clay soil.
Use Tui Peat Plus throughout your garden to keep your piece of paradise thriving.
- Premium NZ peat moss for healthy soil and plants.
- Suitable for use in all areas of the garden.
- Contains blood and bone to improve soil structure and replenish nutrients used by plants during the growing process.
- Added gypsum improves soil structure, aeration and water retention. Gypsum also assists in breaking up clay soil.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
Directions for use when planting in garden beds
- Apply a layer of approximately 1-3cm of Tui Peat Plus to the area.
- Dig in to a depth of approximately 150mm.
- Follow individual planting instructions.
- Water well after planting.
Tui Peat Plus can be used as mulch around trees, shrubs and roses.
Directions for use to break up clay soil
- Apply one 25L bale of Tui Peat Plus per 5 square metres of garden.
- Dig in thoroughly.
- Continue to apply each season, while compacted clay soil continues to be a problem.
Give your acid loving plants such as camellias, rhododendrons and azaleas a boost with Tui Peat Plus. It is naturally slightly acidic, so makes an excellent soil conditioner for these plants.
Write a review
Tui Peat Plus reviews
Be the first to write a review