Tui Performance Naturals Tomato & Vegetable Fertiliser
Performance Naturals give you all the power of synthetics with a performance that’s 100% natural, just like the garden you’re keeping. So you get outstanding results without adding anything un-natural to your own environment. Good stuff!
Our Tomato & Vegetable Fertiliser is formulated using NatureN, a fast acting natural ingredient that is super rich in nutrients. This fertiliser stimulates root development and improves overall plant health, with sheep manure improving soil structure, encouraging earthworms and nourishing your plants. Biostimulants also act as soil and plant conditioners and maximise nutrient uptake. Use throughout your garden, and in pots and containers, to grow healthier tomatoes and vegetables.
Natural ingredients get great results and that's got to be good! Performance Naturals.
N-P-K 7-0.4-2 + Ca
- NatureN - A unique, fast acting natural source of nutrients to promote rapid growth.
- 100% natural ingredients including Seaweed and Sheep Manure.
- Slow release feeding coupled with fast action feeding for optimum plant health.
- Enhanced with calcium for healthy tomatoes and vegetables.
- Packaging made from 40% recycled plastic.
Directions for use
- When planting apply ½ a cup per square metre of garden. Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- For established plants apply ½ a cup per square metre around the plant’s dripline (the dripline is where the plant’s foliage extends to).
- Water in well after application.
Pots and containers
- Apply ½ cup per 30 cm pot diameter.
- Spread evenly over the soil avoiding the plant stem.
- Water in well after application
Apply every three months during the key growth periods of spring, summer and autumn.
Tui Performance Naturals Tomato & Vegetable Fertiliser packaging (clean and dry) is recyclable through the soft plastics recycling scheme. Find out more here.
Write a review
Tui Performance Naturals Tomato & Vegetable Fertiliser reviews
I have raised gardens and with such a cramped space to grow such an assortment of vegetables in, l often found it hard to get the right soil mix for my plants. It used to cost me a small fortune buying bags of sheep pellets, seaweed liquid and potting or compost mix to add to the soil, to satisfy each variety of plant. Now, by using TUI PERFORMANCE NATURALS TOMATO & VEGETABLE FERTILISER my plants seem happy, as all the ingredients they need are included in the one pack. I would recommend this product, highly.
I used this on my tomato plants and WOW what a super crop we got. We have given heaps of beautiful tomatoes to neighbours and Whanau and now in April they are still producing