This quick and easy stir-fry makes the perfect mid-week meal. Pick your favourite veges from the garden and add Singapore noodles and beef combined with Wattie's WOK Creations Honey Soy stir-fry sauce - simple and delicious!
- 1 Tbsp peanut oil
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 450g rump steak cut into strips
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 4 cups (400g) prepared vegetables*
- ½ tsp ground five spice (optional)
- 210g pouch Wattie's Wok Creations Honey Soy Stir-Fry Sauce
- 350g pkt Trident Singapore Noodles
- Handful Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Roasted cashew nuts, roughly chopped
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Heat peanut oil in a wok or frying pan. Add onion and stir-fry over medium heat until it begins to soften. Increase heat and add beef and stir-fry until meat browns. Reduce the heat and add ginger, chilli, prepared vegetables and five spice (optional) and continue stir-frying for a further minute.
- Pour over Wattie's Wok Creations Honey Soy Stir-fry sauce. Stir through and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes until meat is cooked and vegetables are tender. Remove Trident Singapore Noodles from the packets and put into a bowl. Pour over boiling water to heat the noodles. Drain. Serve stir-fry beef and vegetables over the noodles or toss the noodles through. Garnish with fresh coriander and roasted cashew nuts if wished.
- *Use a combination of your favourite vegetables such as - carrots (cut into matchsticks), broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, beans, courgettes (sliced), snow peas, mushrooms(sliced) or any veges that are ready to harvest from your garden
- Alternatively replace fresh vegetables with a 400g bag of frozen Wattie's Wok Creations Stir-fry vegetables
Replace beef with chicken breast or pork steaks cut into strips.