Aside from bringing a touch of nature indoors and adding life to any room, indoor plants can also help purify the air in our homes and filter out those nasty dusts or germs.
With houseplants becoming key in our home decorating and design, why not choose options that will help us breathe cleaner!
- Produces more oxygen than any other plant.
- Helps remove mould and bacteria from the air.
- A climbing vine that's often seen in outdoor areas.
- Helps filter airborne toxins and mold from your home.
- Great for purifying the air in your bathroom.
- This low-maintenance plant requires little effort to stay happy.
- One of the most effective at removing formaldehyde.
- One of the easiest house plants to keep alive.
- Releases oxygen at night so you breath better when sleeping.
- One of the most easy-care plants to have in your home.
- Efficient at removing airborne particles.
- A bushy fern with lush, green foliage.
- Efficient at removing a variety of airborne particles.
- Helps soothe skin burn and helps purify the air of chemicals.
- One of the few pet-friendly plants out there.
- Helps remove toxins such as carbon monoxide.
- Helps remove toxins and chemicals from the air
- A natural humidifier, adding moisture to the air