Tui Blood & Bone
Tui Blood & Bone is an essential garden ingredient, promoting healthy plant growth and conditioning your soil to encourage earthworm and microbial activity, so your garden can perform at its peak.
The addition of Tui Blood & Bone to your garden provides a natural source of nitrogen for healthy plant growth, and phosphorus for strong root development.
Use throughout your garden to reap the rewards of thriving plants and healthy soil.
- Natural product.
- Provides a slow release form of natural nitrogen and phosphorus to feed your plants.
- Suitable for all plant types and for use in garden beds.
- N-P-K 7-4–0
Directions for use
- Prior to planting apply 250g (approx. 1 ½ cups) per square metre of garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 170g (approx. 1 cup) per square metre of garden.
- Lightly fork into the soil around the plant.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
Apply during spring and autumn.
Write a review
Tui Blood & Bone reviews
Along with lime in the compost heap, works wonders.