Tui Dried Blood
Beautiful flowers over the winter months are a wonderful way to brighten up your backyard. The addition of Tui Dried Blood to your garden will provide a natural source of nitrogen and iron to boost the performance of your winter flowering plants such as polyanthus, primula, pansies, viola and cyclamen.
Tui Dried Blood can also benefit your vegetable patch - providing a rich source of nitrogen and iron to encourage rapid growth in green, leafy vegetables.
Use in your flower and vegetable gardens, to reap the rewards of superior plant performance.
- Ideal for winter flowering plants such as polyanthus, primula, pansies, viola and cyclamen.
- Encourages rapid growth in green, leafy vegetables.
Directions for use
- Apply 30g (approx. 3 tablespoons) per square metre of garden, or 1 teaspoon per plant.
- Lightly fork into the soil around the plant.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Write a review
Tui Dried Blood reviews
Be the first to write a review