- Self watering container with extra large 12 litre water storage.
- Extend the support frame as your plants grow to 1.4 metres.
- Suitable for all vegetable types.
Directions for use
Directions for assembly:
- Remove the black insert from the base of the container.
- Take out the three folded trellis sections, six risers and two side supports.
- Re-fit the black insert into the trough taking care to align the holes in the side of the container with the raised insert.
- Select which side of the container you want the trellis fitted.
- Insert three risers and the first trellis section.
- For stability snap fit the side supports to each end, then fit into the keyhole shaped cut-outs on the top side of the trough ends.
Directions for planting:
- Water plants thoroughly before potting and allow to drain.
- Half fill your container with Tui Vegetable Mix.
- Gently take the plant from the current container, loosen the root ball and remove any loose or dead plant material and roots.
- Position the plant in the container and fill with Tui Vegetable Mix up to 3cm from the top.
- Gently firm mix around the base of the plant. The mix should be at the same level on the plant as it was in the previous container.
- Water your plants well and continue to water regularly, topping up the water reservoir as required.
Note: the packaging states there are nine risers, however there are only six.
Write a review
Tui Mobile Vege Patch reviews
Great for everything from tomatoes to beans and sweetpea. Anything hanging. Compact and easy to swap out to next crop. They make the perfect present as everybody has a ability to use it even the person that has everything.
Perfect to try a Blackberry in one, on the deck.
Whether your vege patch is bursting with salad greens for summer barbeques, or carrots and leeks for hearty winter soups, nothing beats the satisfaction of ‘growing your own'. Tui Vegetable Mix is a high quality natural-based planting mix containing the right blend of nutrients to provide your veges with the best possible start and sustained growth throughout the season.
Use in your garden beds, pots and containers, and you'll be harvesting a bumper crop of homegrown veges in no time. Follow our 3 step Vegetable Growing Guide >
Use this handy planting poster as a guide to planting and harvesting common fruit and veges. For more detailed planting information by region of New Zealand, use the interactive tool on this page.Read More
Watermelons are a summer favourite! Vast and sprawling, they are grown the same way as their vege relatives, but the resulting flesh is much sweeter. With their delicious red flesh and glossy green rind, watermelons are a refreshing summer snack.
Love Food Hate Waste have shared this delicious recipe for Apple, Orange & Ginger Jelly. Made from apple and orange peels and the skin from root ginger, it's a perfect afternoon treat on toast for the whole family.
Check out our easy-care plant options for a low-maintenance garden over the warm summer months.
Nothing beats the satisfaction of ‘growing your own’. Liz Anderson (@tiny_farmstead) shares her top five never fail crops for vege success at your place. These low maintenance veges will happily grow in pots on your patio or in a large patch in your backyard. Size and space are no restriction to growing a successful summer garden!
With the longer, warmer days comes an abundance of delicious homegrown harvests to enjoy with family and friends at your place. Our Tui Summer Times includes tips and inspiration for summer-loving crops, edible flowers, indoor plants and never fail veges.
Get your dried floral fix this spring on as Shaye Woolford, owner of On My Hand Styling & Flora shares her guide to drying flowers from the garden and creating beautiful bouquets to enjoy for years to come.