Tui Mulch & Feed
Give your garden some extra TLC this season with Tui Mulch & Feed. This convenient two-in-one combination provides the benefits of mulching whilst the healthy additions of blood and bone, mulching straw and sheep pellets replace vital nutrients used by your plants.
Mulching protects your plants from extremes in temperatures, keeps roots moist, suppresses weed growth and creates a tidy, well cared for look. Use throughout your garden and in large containers to keep your piece of paradise looking top-notch.
This bag is recyclable through the soft plastics recycling scheme, it just needs to be clean and dry. Learn how to clean and dry your Tui growing media bags here.
- 100% weed free.
- SaturAid wetting agent spreads water evenly to the root zone and encourages rapid root development.
- Blood and bone improves soil structure and replenishes nutrients used by plants during the growing process.
- Sheep pellets and mulching straw replaces vital nutrients.
Directions for use
Directions for use in garden beds and containers:
- Prior to applying Tui Mulch & Feed, prepare the area by clearing weeds and watering plants thoroughly.
- Apply Tui Mulch & Feed to a depth of approximately 50mm, taking care to avoid leaving mulch touching the trunk/plant stem as this can cause rot.
- One 40L bag will cover approximately 1 square metre.
Apply every six months to help protect plants, condition soil, and suppress weed growth for optimum plant growth.
Write a review
Tui Mulch & Feed reviews
Be the first to write a review