Tui Rose Food
Rambling roses trained along fences or perfectly pruned standard roses - whatever your bloom of choice may be, filling your piece of paradise with fragrant floral displays will bring joy on a daily basis. Tui Rose Food is a blend of nutrients formulated to enhance the establishment and growth of healthy roses, with high levels of potassium to promote large, vibrant, healthy blooms and added iron to deepen colour.
Use in your garden beds, and watch your roses reach their flowering potential before your eyes.
N-P-K 5-4-8 + S, Ca, Mg, Fe & trace elements.
- Replenishes nutrients to encourage healthy growth.
- Contains high levels of potassium to promote large, vibrant, healthy blooms and added iron to deepen colour.
- Suitable for all varieties of roses.
- Use on new and established roses.
Directions for use
- Prior to planting apply 160g (approx. 1/2 cup) per plant to the soil.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 320g (approx. 1 cup) per plant around the plant's dripline (the dripline is where the plant's foliage extends to).
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
Apply during the key growth periods of spring and summer.
Write a review
Tui Rose Food reviews
Keeps the rose's looking strong and healthy
Tui rose food really works well. I had been using blood and bone but when I changed to this product I have noticed healthier leaves and growth plus bigger flowers and more of them. Can highly recommend this one, no need to exceed quantity of fertilizer suggested on bag so the 5kg bag is economical.