Tui Vegetable Food
Whether your vege patch is bursting with salad greens for summer barbecues, or carrots and leeks for hearty winter soups, nothing beats the satisfaction of ‘growing your own’.
Tui Vegetable Food is a rich formulation of fertilisers including dolomite lime, and blood & bone. It is designed to encourage healthy vegetable growth and microbial and earthworm activity in the soil.
Use in your garden beds, and you'll be harvesting a bumper crop of delicious homegrown veges this season.
- Replenishes nutrients to encourage healthy growth.
- Suitable for all vegetable types.
- N-P-K 6-2-3 + calcium, magnesium, trace elements and blood & bone base.
Directions for use
- Water in well after application.
- When planting apply 200g (approx. 2/3 cup) per square metre of garden. Mix thoroughly into the soil and plant as per label instructions.
- Water in well after application
- Apply 100g (approx. 1/3 cup) per square metre of garden around the base of the plant.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
Use in your garden beds every four weeks during key growth periods for a bumper crop of homegrown veges.
Write a review
Tui Vegetable Food reviews
Be the first to write a review