Use up your fresh spinach harvests and create a delicious, nutritious and easy soup! Thank you to Julie of Waikato for sharing this winter warmer with us.
- 1 bunch spinach
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1 onion
- Clove of garlic
- Small amount of chilli
- Dice potatoes into cubes.
- Roughly chop up the spinach.
- In a frypan, fry the chilli, garlic and onion in oil until soft.
- Put all ingredients into a pot and boil for approx 30 minutes.
- Slightly cool and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend in a blender until smooth.