This tasty roast vegetable salad topped off with Eta Caramelised Onion Dressing is the perfect partner for any BBQ.
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 200g pumpkin, skin and seeds removed and cubed
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
- 1 head of garlic
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 70g pumpkin seeds
- 100g baby kale
- 400g pouch prepared beetroot
- 250g goats' feta, cubed
- 250mL bottle Eta Caramelised Onion Dressing
- Chopped Italian parsley for garnish
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180°C fanbake.
- Place the onions, pumpkin, carrots and garlic into a large roasting pan.
- Toss the vegetables in 2 Tbsp of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast for about 40 minutes or until cooked.
- Heat a fry pan and add 1 Tbsp olive oil, add the pumpkin seeds and toast lightly.
- Place into a bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl place the cooked vegetables, squeeze out the cooked garlic cloves, add kale, beetroot and feta.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- Drizzle with approximately ¼ cup of Eta Caramelised Onion Dressing.
- Garnish with parsley and pumpkin seeds.