- Bright and colourful backyard feature.
- Provides a fun way to feed backyard birds.
Directions for use
- Birds feed most actively in the early morning, replenishing their energy after the night.
- Keep the feeders filled with wild bird mix.
- Regularly clean and dry your bird feeding station or feeder.
- Feeding food from dirty, unclean feeders may contribute to the spread of disease amongst the wild bird population.
- Always keep food dry and not allow it to go mouldy as rotten food has the potential to be harmful to wild birds.
- Ensure your hanging feeder or platform station is in a position that is both visible to you and in a quiet, naturally sheltered location away from windows that birds may fly into.
Write a review
Mosaic Ocean Feeder reviews
Be the first to write a review