Tui Acid Food
Whatever your bloom of choice, filling your piece of paradise with fragrant floral displays will bring joy on a daily basis. Tui Acid Food contains high levels of sulphur to increase soil acidity for your acid-loving plants to thrive. It is specially formulated with vital nutrients for healthy growth and trace elements to combat yellowing of leaves. Suitable for all acid-loving plants including azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, ericas, daphne, gardenias, kalmias and hydrangeas.
Use in your garden beds, and watch your acid-loving plants reach their flowering potential before your eyes.
- Creates acidic soil conditions for acid-loving plants to thrive.
- Combats yellowing of leaves.
- Suitable for all acid-loving plants including azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, ericas, daphne, gardenias, kalmias and hydrangeas.
N-P-K 4-4-6 + sulphur, calcium, magnesium & trace elements.
Directions for use
- Prior to planting apply 100g (approx. 1/3 cup) per plant to the soil.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil and plant as per label instructions.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 200g (approx. 2/3 cup) per plant around the plant's dripline (the dripline is where the plant's foliage extends to).
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
- Avoid deep digging around these plants as they may have roots near the surface.
- Use in your garden beds every four weeks during key growth periods for beautiful blooms.
Write a review
Tui Acid Food reviews
We have a clay soil so lack the acidity many of our new plants needed. After doing some research, I added this to the garden and the gardenias loved it. I also dosed the passionfruit and feijoa that were struggling and they've got a new lease on life.