Tui Antique Feeder - Small
The stylish small feeder makes a great gift to someone new at feeding birds. The versatile and economical size is ideal for patios or decks when trying to attract only a few birds.
The easy twist-off top makes filling and cleaning simple. The attractive hammered copper polyester powder-coat finish is durable and will look great in any yard.
Approximate capacity: 400g
- High quality construction
- UV Stabilised
- Weather resistant finish
- Easy to clean
- Simple to fill design
Directions for use
- Birds feed most actively in the early morning, replenishing their energy after the night.
- Keep the feeders filled with wild bird mix.
- Regularly clean and dry your bird feeding station or feeder.
- Feeding food from dirty, unclean feeders may contribute to the spread of disease amongst the wild bird population.
- Always keep food dry and not allow it to go mouldy as rotten food has the potential to be harmful to wild birds.
- Ensure your hanging feeder or platform station is in a position that is both visible to you and in a quiet, naturally sheltered location away from windows that birds may fly into.
Write a review
Tui Antique Feeder - Small reviews
Be the first to write a review