Tui Wild Bird Seed Mix
It is such a pleasure to have the company of wild birds in your own garden, to enjoy their beauty, colour and song. Feeding birds is a simple way to increase the number of birds in your garden and provides entertainment for the whole family. It also provides the birds with a regular food source over the cold winter months when food is scarce.
Tui Wild Bird Seed Mix contains a nutritious blend of seeds, a tasty treat designed to attract a wide variety of birds to your garden.
- Enjoy the colour, song and beauty of New Zealand's birds.
- All natural, no artificial colours or flavours.
- Suitable for use in feeders and scattering on your lawn.
Directions for use
- Put your hanging feeder or platform station in a position that is visible for you to see and enjoy the birds as they come and go.
- Make sure it is in a quiet, naturally sheltered location, and away from windows that birds may fly into.
- Keep it topped up with Tui Wild Bird Seed Mix so birds come to know it as a reliable food source.
- Be sure to clean and dry your feeder or station regularly, to prevent the spread of disease amongst the wild bird population.
- Always keep food dry - don't allow it to go mouldy, as rotten food has the potential to be harmful to wild birds.
- Some birds prefer to eat on the ground, so you can also scatter food on the lawn. Birds can be vulnerable at ground level so be sure to keep it away from shrubs and any favourite hiding places for cats.
While making your backyard their home, wild birds will naturally search for common garden pests such as caterpillars and snails - a fantastic benefit for gardeners.
Treat your backyard friends to a Tui Wild Bird Seed Bell. It will give them days of entertainment and nutrition while using their natural pecking instincts to pull apart the bell.
Write a review
Tui Wild Bird Seed Mix reviews
Pity we can't get 20 kg bags even on here. Must be a margin thing. But what about improving plastic waste - smaller packages create more. ----TUI TEAM REPLY: Hi Philip, thanks for getting in touch, we're sorry to hear you are having trouble sourcing a 20kg bag of this product, we do still make these. Most Bin Inn stores stock this size and would be happy to order it in if they don't currently have stock. If you let us know where you are located we can look into the closest stockist for you. Tui don’t sell direct, only through retail stores. We are also assessing our packaging for this product at the moment and looking at alternatives from plastic. Kind regards ^Tui Team
With both perches and a tray, birds can feed in whichever position is most natural for them. Having three perches and feeding portals the medium Tui Antique Feeder provides space for multiple birds.
The feeder disassembles for easy cleaning and filling.
The Polycarbonate tube is durable and weather-resistant. The polyester powder coat finish is both attractive and long lasting.
Approximate capacity: 800g
The stylish small feeder makes a great gift to someone new at feeding birds. The versatile and economical size is ideal for patios or decks when trying to attract only a few birds.
The easy twist-off top makes filling and cleaning simple. The attractive hammered copper polyester powder-coat finish is durable and will look great in any yard.
Approximate capacity: 400g
Peaches plucked fresh from the tree are hard to beat over the Kiwi summer months. Pack with a good supply of vitamin C, they also contain vitamin A and plenty of essential minerals and fibre. Dwarf varieties are available and make a good choice for pots and containers when creating a mini orchard at home.
Get the most from the end of passionfruit season by making these simple, delicious and low sugar passionfruit bliss balls shared by Holly. You can also freeze the passionfruit pulp so you can make more of these tasty treats in the coming months.
Hello! I’m Leah, and I come from a family of gardeners. We live in rural south Rotorua, where we aim to be as self-sufficient as possible. We run beef, sheep, and hens for eggs. Our two miniature horses and two dogs complete the picture, along with many native birds.
Help get schools growing this August - purchase Tui Vegetable Mix and support Garden to Table.
It doesn't need to be Spring to enjoy a pop of colour in your garden, there are plenty of flowers that will thrive even in the middle of winter. We've put together a list of our favourite winter blooms that are available in garden centres now and will be perfect for your garden beds or pots and containers.