Tui Wild Bird Seed MixFind a Store
It is such a pleasure to have the company of wild birds in your own garden, to enjoy their beauty, colour and song. Feeding birds is a simple way to increase the number of birds in your garden and provides entertainment for the whole family. It also provides the birds with a regular food source over the cold winter months when food is scarce.
Tui Wild Bird Seed Mix contains a nutritious blend of mixed millet, fodder radish, rape seed, sorghum, wheat, barley. A tasty treat designed to attract a wide variety of birds to your garden.
- All natural, no artificial colours & flavours.
- Suitable for use in feeders and scattering on your lawn.
Directions for use
- Put your hanging feeder or platform station in a position that is visible for you to see and enjoy the birds as they come and go.
- Make sure it is in a quiet, naturally sheltered location, and away from windows that birds may fly into.
- Keep it topped up with Tui Wild Bird Seed Mix so birds come to know it as a reliable food source.
- Be sure to clean and dry your feeder or station regularly, to prevent the spread of disease amongst the wild bird population.
- Always keep food dry - don't allow it to go mouldy, as rotten food has the potential to be harmful to wild birds.
- Some birds prefer to eat on the ground, so you can also scatter food on the lawn. Birds can be vulnerable at ground level so be sure to keep it away from shrubs and any favourite hiding places for cats.
While making your backyard their home, wild birds will naturally search for common garden pests such as caterpillars and snails - a fantastic benefit for gardeners.
Treat your backyard friends to a Tui Wild Bird Seed Bell. It will give them days of entertainment and nutrition while using their natural pecking instincts to pull apart the bell.
Write a review
Tui Wild Bird Seed Mix reviews
Be the first to write a review
With both perches and a tray, bird can feed in whichever position is most natural for them.Having three perches and feeding portals provides space for multiple birds.
Feeder disassembles for easy cleaning and filling.
The Polycarbonate tube is durable and weather-resistant. The polyester powder coat finish is attractive and long lasting.
Approximate capacity: 800g
Solid powder coated coloured construction makes this quality dual chamber feeder a must for the discerning wild bird fan.
The Tui Dual Feeder is available in cobalt blue, has drainage holes, seed diverters and is easy to clean.
Suitable for all seed eating wild birds. Approximate capacity: 2kg
The stylish small feeder makes a great gift to someone new at feeding birds. The versatile and economical size is ideal for patios or decks when trying to attract only a few birds.
The easy twist-off top makes filling and cleaning simple. The attractive hammered copper polyester powder-coat finish is durable and will look great in any yard.
Approximate capacity: 400g
Our handy calendar showing you when to plant veges and flowers in your region, including harvest dates.Read More
Also known as sweet potato, kūmara is a firm Kiwi favourite. High in fibre and providing essential nutrients including calcium and iron, it is a superfood of the garden. Kūmara is a root crop that grows underground in a similar way to potatoes. Follow our step by step guide.
This delicious salad from Food in a Minute is packed with quinoa and chickpeas + other Mediterranean flavours. Paired to perfection with Eta’s Caramelised Onion Dressing, this is a must try this spring as the weather warms!
Last week the NZ Flower & Garden Show was held in Auckland. Showcasing plenty of colour, bee friendly flowers, water features, upcycling and relaxing green oasis'!
Summer is an exciting time in the garden as your spring planting efforts come to life! to inspire you in the garden this season, our Tui Summer Times magazine features planting a summer drinks garden, new season blooms, top water saving tips and Elien Lewis' (home_grown_happinessnz) Porirua garden.