Tui Chunky Bark
Are you looking for the perfect finishing touch to create a tidy, well cared for look in your backyard? Tui Chunky Bark suppresses weed growth, conserves soil moisture and creates a uniform look throughout your garden to keep it looking its best.
Apply to your garden beds so you can spend less time weeding and more time enjoying your piece of paradise.
- Natural New Zealand bark.
- Suppresses weed growth and conserves soil moisture.
- Suitable for use in garden beds.
Directions for use
- Prior to applying bark, prepare the garden by clearing weeds, fertilising, and watering plants thoroughly. Complete any garden edging before laying bark.
- Place a layer of weed control matting or wet sheets of newspaper on to the soil surface and around the plants, right up to the garden edge.
- Apply the bark to a depth of approximately 80mm, taking care to avoid leaving bark touching the trunk/stem of plants.
A top up of bark each year is recommended to keep your garden looking its best.
Write a review
Tui Chunky Bark reviews
Be the first to write a review