Tui Compost is the natural garden ingredient - the staple in every Kiwi shed! Healthy, conditioned soil is essential to get the most from your plants.
Tui Compost adds nutrient-rich organic matter to replenish your soil with nutrients used during the growing season. The combination of organic matter, blood and bone and gypsum will: help break up heavy or clay soil; improve drainage in compacted soil; and increase water holding capacity in sandy soil. It also increases microbial activity, and encourages earthworms - a gardener's best friend!
- Gypsum improves soil structure, aeration and water retention.
- Blood & bone for natural fertilising.
- Use in new and existing gardens.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
Directions for when planting:
- Apply approximately 20L of Tui Compost per square metre of garden.
- Dig to a depth of approximately 20cm.
- Follow individual planting instructions.
- Water well after planting.
For the ultimate soil conditioner, dig in both Tui Super Sheep Pellets and Tui Compost - your plants will thank you.
Avoid planting directly into Tui Compost as this may burn plant roots.
Write a review
Tui Compost reviews
Great quality and value. Never had any issues with it like other brands going mouldy