Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic
Sustainably sourced seaweed for naturally healthy plant growth.
Crafted from sustainably sourced seaweed, regular applications promote healthy plant and root growth to make plants more resilient to common problems including: frost, heat, pests and diseases.
Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic is safe to apply year-round, on all plants, to create a naturally healthy garden.
- Sustainably sourced seaweed for naturally healthy plant growth.
- Strengthens against pests and diseases.
- Safe to use year-round, throughout your garden.
- Bio Gro Certified Organic.
Directions for use
500ml, 1L, 3L
- Mix 30mls (3 capfuls) of Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic with 9 litres of water in a bucket.
- Soak plant in mixture until bubbles stop rising to the surface.
- Apply Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic again one week after planting, at 30mls/9 litres of water.
- In a watering can mix Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic with water according to the green table.
1 capful = approx 10mls. 9 litres of mixture covers approx 2-4 square metres. We recommend using within 24 hours of mixing.
2.5L Hose On
- Remove pins from spray nozzle (use pliers if necessary).
- Attach hose connector.
- Turn on tap to low-medium pressure.
- Water garden thoroughly.
- Crimp hose to stop water flow, and turn on tap.
- Replace pins in nozzle.
How to refill
- Remove spray nozzle.
- Add 500ml of Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic.
- Top up with 2 litres of water (to fill the bottle).
2.5L will cover approx 125 square metres.
For an extra boost, mix 500ml of Tui Seaweed & Fish Fertiliser with 500ml of Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic, and top up with 1.5 litres of water (to fill the bottle).
Write a review
Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic reviews
All good advice thanks .. now to replant my ailing Meyer Lemon too ..
I've only just starting using Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic and l can already see the benefits, plus it is also great value for the price. l will always have a supply on hand.
Seaweed charged with fish for healthy plant growth.
Supercharge your plant growth with a powerful blend of seaweed and fish. Tui Seaweed & Fish Fertiliser is specially formulated with added plant nutrients to encourage healthy plant growth, fruit and flower production. It also conditions soil, improving clay and sandy soils and encouraging microbial activity.
Use Tui Seaweed & Fish Fertiliser throughout your garden, for flourishing plants.
Our handy calendar showing you when to plant veges and flowers in your region, including harvest dates.Read More
Peaches plucked fresh from the tree are hard to beat over the Kiwi summer months. Pack with a good supply of vitamin C, they also contain vitamin A and plenty of essential minerals and fibre. Dwarf varieties are available and make a good choice for pots and containers when creating a mini orchard at home.
Do you have a whole lotta limes? Make use of your fresh harvests with Lianne's Lime Pie! With a macadamia and digestive crust, filled to the brim with a tart yet sweet filling, it will be a hit with the whole family.
Te Wiki o te Reo Māori (Māori Language Week) is a great opportunity to celebrate te reo Māori in the garden!
Are you keen to start a vege garden but not sure how? Nothing beats that rewarding feeling of harvesting fresh food you’ve grown yourself at home, and it’s never too late to start.
The biggest growing season in the garden has arrived! After a challenging start to the year we’re keen to help Kiwis reconnect with nature. Whether you’re starting a vege garden or preparing for summer tomatoes, it’s a great time of year to be in the garden.
Win a trip to the sunny Bay of Plenty! Simply buy any Tui branded product during the month of October and enter to win.