Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic
Sustainably sourced seaweed for naturally healthy plant growth.
Crafted from sustainably sourced seaweed, regular applications promote healthy plant and root growth to make plants more resilient to common problems including: frost, heat, pests and diseases.
Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic is safe to apply year-round, on all plants, to create a naturally healthy garden.
- Sustainably sourced seaweed for naturally healthy plant growth.
- Strengthens against pests and diseases.
- Safe to use year-round, throughout your garden.
- Bio Gro Certified Organic.
Directions for use
500ml, 1L, 3L
- Mix 30mls (3 capfuls) of Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic with 9 litres of water in a bucket.
- Soak plant in mixture until bubbles stop rising to the surface.
- Apply Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic again one week after planting, at 30mls/9 litres of water.
- In a watering can mix Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic with water according to the green table.
1 capful = approx 10mls. 9 litres of mixture covers approx 2-4 square metres. We recommend using within 24 hours of mixing.
2.5L Hose On
- Remove pins from spray nozzle (use pliers if necessary).
- Attach hose connector.
- Turn on tap to low-medium pressure.
- Water garden thoroughly.
- Crimp hose to stop water flow, and turn on tap.
- Replace pins in nozzle.
How to refill
- Remove spray nozzle.
- Add 500ml of Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic.
- Top up with 2 litres of water (to fill the bottle).
2.5L will cover approx 125 square metres.
For an extra boost, mix 500ml of Tui Seaweed & Fish Fertiliser with 500ml of Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic, and top up with 1.5 litres of water (to fill the bottle).
Write a review
Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic reviews
The plants look healthier have grown faster in the last couple of weeks amazing growth and look so healthy great product
All good advice thanks .. now to replant my ailing Meyer Lemon too ..