Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic
Sustainably sourced seaweed for naturally healthy plant growth.
Crafted from sustainably sourced seaweed, regular applications promote healthy plant and root growth to make plants more resilient to common problems including: frost, heat, pests and diseases.
Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic is safe to apply year-round, on all plants, to create a naturally healthy garden.
Look out for Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic + 25% extra FREE this spring.
- Sustainably sourced seaweed for naturally healthy plant growth.
- Strengthens against pests and diseases.
- Safe to use year-round, throughout your garden.
- Bio Gro Certified Organic.
Directions for use
500ml, 1L, 3L
- Mix 30mls (3 capfuls) of Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic with 9 litres of water in a bucket.
- Soak plant in mixture until bubbles stop rising to the surface.
- Apply Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic again one week after planting, at 30mls/9 litres of water.
- In a watering can mix Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic with water according to the green table.
1 capful = approx 10mls. 9 litres of mixture covers approx 2-4 square metres. We recommend using within 24 hours of mixing.
2.5L Hose On
- Remove pins from spray nozzle (use pliers if necessary).
- Attach hose connector.
- Turn on tap to low-medium pressure.
- Water garden thoroughly.
- Crimp hose to stop water flow, and turn on tap.
- Replace pins in nozzle.
How to refill
- Remove spray nozzle.
- Add 500ml of Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic.
- Top up with 2 litres of water (to fill the bottle).
2.5L will cover approx 125 square metres.
For an extra boost, mix 500ml of Tui Seaweed & Fish Fertiliser with 500ml of Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic, and top up with 1.5 litres of water (to fill the bottle).
Write a review
Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic reviews
This here is the 'Vit C' equivalent for the garden. A regular splash of this has definitely improved the health of my garden.
Amazing. Used this product last year and my plants loved it.
Seaweed charged with fish for healthy plant growth.
Supercharge your plant growth with a powerful blend of seaweed and fish. Tui Seaweed & Fish Fertiliser is specially formulated with added plant nutrients to encourage healthy plant growth, fruit and flower production. It also conditions soil, improving clay and sandy soils and encouraging microbial activity.
Use Tui Seaweed & Fish Fertiliser throughout your garden, for flourishing plants.
Use this handy planting poster as a guide to planting and harvesting common fruit and veges. For more detailed planting information by region of New Zealand, use the interactive tool on this page.Read More
Watermelons are a summer favourite! Vast and sprawling, they are grown the same way as their vege relatives, but the resulting flesh is much sweeter. With their delicious red flesh and glossy green rind, watermelons are a refreshing summer snack.
Try some refreshing summer smoothies made with Wattie's canned or fresh homegrown fruit. For a classic breakfast smoothie - try the Peach smoothie made with peaches and weetbix. Or for something different - try the Plum, Banana and Ginger Coconut smoothie made with coconut water.
Summer is here, and there’s no better time to be making fresh salads, tasty dishes and summer drinks for relaxing afternoons in the sun. Add some flavour to your season and plant a combo of herbs and edible flowers to pick for your creations!
Hydrangeas are a hardy flower favourite that add colour, texture and vibrancy to the garden and provide a stunning show over summer. Follow our tips to get the most from your hydrangeas this summer.
The great Kiwi pavlova just wouldn’t be the same without a generous topping of delicious red strawberries this Christmas. Follow our tips to get the most from your strawberries this summer.