Tui Potato Food
The humble potato is a Kiwi staple on many dinner tables. Roasted, boiled, mashed or in a salad, no matter how you serve yours, they will always taste better dug out of your own garden.
Tui Potato Food is specially formulated for home gardens. It contains all the necessary nutrients to give you high yielding, quality potatoes. High levels of phosphorus and potassium promote healthy tuber production and plant growth.
Use in your garden beds, and you'll be harvesting a bumper crop of tasty homegrown potatoes this season.
- Replenishes nutrients to encourage healthy growth.
- Also suitable for carrots, parsnip, and other root vegetable crops.
- N-P-K 3-8-6 + sulphur, calcium, magnesium & trace elements.
Directions for use
- When planting apply 300g (approx. 1 cup) per square metre of garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil and plant as per label instructions.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 30-40g (approx. 2 tablespoons) per square metre of garden, to the mounds at the base of the plants.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
Use in your garden beds every three to four weeks during key growth periods for a bumper crop of homegrown potatoes.
Write a review
Tui Potato Food reviews
I use this every year and I get quite a good batch of potato's . Recommend using