Tui Sulphate of Ammonia
Tui Sulphate of Ammonia is a fast acting source of nitrogen, essential for encouraging green, leafy plant growth. Nitrogen is particularly important when growing leafy vegetables, shrubs and lawns. The inclusion of sulphur encourages general plant health and improved flavour in vegetables.
Use throughout your garden and reap the rewards of superior plant performance.
N - P - K 21 - 0 - 0 + S
- Provides a fast acting source of nitrogen to encourage green, leafy plant growth.
- Especially beneficial for green, leafy vegetables and shrubs.
- Encourages lush, green growth in lawns.
Directions for use
- Prior to planting apply 15g (approx. 1 tablespoon) per square metre of garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 15g (approx. 1 tablespoon) per square metre of garden.
- Lightly fork into the soil around plants.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
- Apply 30g (approx. 2 tablespoons) per square metre of lawn.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the foliage.
Apply around vegetables and shrubs every 4-6 weeks during the growing season.
Apply to lawns every 6-8 weeks in spring, summer and autumn.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
Write a review
Tui Sulphate of Ammonia reviews
Be the first to write a review