Featuring some summer favourites - radish, red onion, cherry tomatoes, avocados and herbs, this salad is the perfect addition to your summer BBQ!
- 1 baby Cos lettuce
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coriander, finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- 4 radishes
- 1 small red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh herb sprigs
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or good olive oil.
- Wash, separate & dry Cos lettuce leaves and use to line a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl mash avocado with lemon juice.
- Chop cherry tomatoes and add with coriander.
- Season the guacamole with salt & pepper to taste.
- Pile the gaucamole into the lettuce-lined salad bowl.
- Slice radishes & finely slice onion. Add these to the salad.
- Sprinkle with fresh herb sprigs.
- Lightly season the entire salad with salt & pepper.
- Drizzle with avocado or olive oil.
This recipe makes good use of a slightly over-ripe avocados.