This simple salad is a nice change from the traditional cauliflower-cheese or boiled cauliflower, packing loads of flavour!
- 1 cauliflower
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 15-20 olives, pitted and chopped
- Lemon juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 fresh chilli finely chopped
- 1/2 C walnuts chopped
- 1/4 C flat leaf parsley chopped
- Preheat oven on bake, to 180 degrees celsius.
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Toss florets with 2 tbsp olive oil and the garlic until coated.
- Place baking paper on a baking tray and spread florets out in an even layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes (or until tender), turning every 10 minutes to get even caramelisation.
- Remove from oven and place in a bowl.
- Toss with remaining olive oil, olives, lemon juice and zest, chilli, walnuts and parsley.