Try this super-quick brunch salad. A unique twist on a Sunday brunch, place ingredients around a bowl and drizzle with Eta Ranch Dressing.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- 250mL bottle Eta Ranch Dressing
- Basil for garnish
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- Heat a fry-pan, add olive oil, tear bread into chunks and toss in pan until golden. Set aside.
- In the same pan cook the bacon until crispy. When cool, slice into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Into a large bowl arrange clockwise the spinach, bacon, croutons, tomatoes and eggs.
- Drizzle over approximately ¼ cup of the Eta Ranch Dressing.
- Garnish with torn basil leaves.