Tui Citrus & Fruit Mix
Citrus and fruit trees laden with juicy crops ready to be plucked from the branch are a quintessentially Kiwi addition to many home gardens. Tui Citrus & Fruit Mix is a high quality growing mix containing the right blend of nutrients to provide your citrus and fruit trees with the best possible start and sustained growth. Added seaweed extract stimulates root development whilst improving overall plant health and SaturAid ensures water is channeled directly to the roots.
Use in garden beds, pots and containers and you'll be harvesting a bumper crop of juicy citrus and fruit this season. Follow our 3 step Citrus Growing Guide >
- A six month controlled release fertiliser plus potassium, magnesium and iron for flower and fruit development and healthy green growth.
- SaturAid wetting agent to spread water evenly to the root zone and encourage rapid root development.
- Seaweed enriched to stimulate root development and improve overall plant health.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
Directions for planting in garden beds:
- Water plants thoroughly before planting.
- Add a layer of mix to the planting area.
- Dig a hole, approximately twice the depth and width of the root ball of your plant.
- Gently loosen the root ball of your plant and position the plant in the centre of the hole.
- Fill in with Tui Citrus & Fruit Mix. Press mix gently around the base of the plant.
- Water your plant well and continue to water regularly.
Directions for potting plants:
- Water plants thoroughly before potting.
- Half fill your container with Tui Citrus & Fruit Mix.
- Gently take the plant from the current container, loosen the root ball and remove any loose or dead plant material and roots.
- Position the plant in the centre of the new container and fill with Tui Citrus & Fruit Mix up to 3cm from the top.
- Gently firm the mix around the base of the plant. The mix should be at the same level on the plant as it was in the previous container.
- Water your plant well and continue to water regularly.
Prune if you need to for a desired shape, to remove any diseased stems, or to improve air circulation. Remember leaves are the life of the tree, so don’t cut unnecessarily, particularly before the tree has matured.
Tui Citrus & Fruit Mix can be used as a mulch around existing trees, in pots or in the garden. Make sure the weeds/grass are removed from around the base of the tree and the mix is applied to soil. That way the tree will get the benefit of all of the nutrients, organic matter and wetting agent in the mix. Apply as you would a mulch to the garden, in a 5cm layer around the tree.
Write a review
Tui Citrus & Fruit Mix reviews
What a wonderful product - bumper crops and my citrus and fruit trees are thriving!
I have used this product on our orange, lemon and mandarin trees and have had bumper crops this year.
Tui Enrich is a premium triple action system to deliver exceptional plant performance. Osmoforte® Microbial Technology creates healthy soil, and is paired with a premium controlled release fertiliser to provide vital nutrients to nourish plants.
This premium Fruit, Citrus, Tree & Shrub blend is formulated with high levels of potassium for optimum flowering and fruiting, with added magnesium to prevent yellowing leaves. The addition of NovaTec® fertiliser provides an instant boost of easy to absorb nitrogen for healthy green growth.
Developed for all trees and shrubs, including fruiting and flowering varieties, this formulation delivers nutrients to your plants as they require them, for up to six months.
N-P-K 13.5-4.6-11.6 + Mg, Fe & trace elements.
Citrus trees laden with juicy lemons, oranges, limes and mandarins ready to be plucked from the branch are a quintessentially Kiwi addition to many home gardens.
Tui Citrus Food is a blend of nutrients formulated to encourage healthy green foliage and large tasty fruit, and includes high levels of potassium - essential for flower and fruit production. Tui Citrus Food also contains magnesium to help prevent leaf yellowing, a common problem with citrus trees.
Use in your garden beds, and you'll be harvesting a bumper crop of juicy homegrown citrus this season.
Yellowing leaves can be a sure sign of magnesium deficiency, most common in citrus trees, and ornamental plants. The addition of Tui Epsom Salts to your garden will correct magnesium def iciencies, promoting healthy green leaves and boosting the performance of your plants.
Use throughout your garden, including in pots and containers, to reap the rewards of superior plant performance.
Tui Epsom Salts is suitable for citrus, vegetables and ornamental plants.
Give your garden some extra TLC this season with Tui Mulch & Feed. This convenient two-in-one combination provides the benefits of mulching whilst the healthy additions of blood and bone, mulching straw and sheep pellets replace vital nutrients used by your plants.
Mulching protects your plants from extremes in temperatures, keeps roots moist, suppresses weed growth and creates a tidy, well cared for look. Use throughout your garden and in large containers to keep your piece of paradise looking top-notch.
Peaches plucked fresh from the tree are hard to beat over the Kiwi summer months. Pack with a good supply of vitamin C, they also contain vitamin A and plenty of essential minerals and fibre. Dwarf varieties are available and make a good choice for pots and containers when creating a mini orchard at home.
Get the most from the end of passionfruit season by making these simple, delicious and low sugar passionfruit bliss balls shared by Holly. You can also freeze the passionfruit pulp so you can make more of these tasty treats in the coming months.
Hello! I’m Leah, and I come from a family of gardeners. We live in rural south Rotorua, where we aim to be as self-sufficient as possible. We run beef, sheep, and hens for eggs. Our two miniature horses and two dogs complete the picture, along with many native birds.