Tui Enrich Fruit, Citrus, Tree & Shrub Controlled Release Fertiliser
Tui Enrich is a premium triple action system to deliver exceptional plant performance. Osmoforte® Microbial Technology creates healthy soil, and is paired with a premium controlled release fertiliser to provide vital nutrients to nourish plants.
This premium Fruit, Citrus, Tree & Shrub blend is formulated with high levels of potassium for optimum flowering and fruiting, with added magnesium to prevent yellowing leaves. The addition of NovaTec® fertiliser provides an instant boost of easy to absorb nitrogen for healthy green growth.
Developed for all trees and shrubs, including fruiting and flowering varieties, this formulation delivers nutrients to your plants as they require them, for up to six months.
N-P-K 13.5-4.6-11.6 + Mg, Fe & trace elements.
- Provides six month controlled release feeding.
- Triple action - Triple action technology feeds both your soil & plants.
- Multi-use - suitable for use in gardens, pots and containers.
- Includes NovaTec® fertiliser for an instant boost of easy to absorb nitrogen.
- Formulated with high levels of potassium for optimum flowering and fruiting.
- Added magnesium to prevent yellowing leaves.
Directions for use
- New planting: apply 60g (two scoops) per square metre or 30g per plant. Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- Established plants: apply 90g (three scoops) per square metre around the plant’s dripline (the dripline is where the plant’s foliage extends to).
- Water in well after application.
Pots & Containers
- Apply at the rates below:
- 20cm pot: 15g
- 30cm pot: 30g
- 50cm pot: 45g
- Spread evenly over the soil avoiding the plant stem.
- Water in well after application
Apply every six months, for best results apply in early spring and late summer.
Write a review
Tui Enrich Fruit, Citrus, Tree & Shrub Controlled Release Fertiliser reviews
Our lime tree was in a pot and was very unhappy. I was doubtful it would survive when I transplanted it to the garden. Luckily it took but it didn't fruit. Gave it some Tui citrus fertiliser and it's got a new lease on life. I'm having to thin the fruit from the branches!
my 10 y.o avocado tree needs a booster.