Tui Indoor Plant Mix
Whether your style is fiddle leaf figs, or maidenhair ferns, creating your very own indoor oasis is the perfect finishing touch to your living spaces.
Tui Indoor Plant Mix is a high quality potting mix containing the right blend of nutrients to provide your plants with the best possible start and sustained growth.
This bag is recyclable through the soft plastics recycling scheme, it just needs to be clean and dry. Learn how to clean and dry your Tui growing media bags here.
- Starter fertiliser provides instant nutrients and prevents transplant shock.
- SaturAid wetting agent to spread water evenly to the root zone and encourage rapid root development.
- A six month controlled release fertiliser for sustained feeding and healthy growth.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
Directions for potting plants:
- Water plants thoroughly before potting and allow to drain.
- Partly fill your container with Tui Indoor Plant Mix.
- Gently take the plant from the current container, loosen the root ball and remove any loose or dead plant material and roots.
- Position the plant in the centre of the new container and fill with Tui Indoor Plant Mix up to 3cm from the top.
- Gently firm the mix around the plant. The mix should be at the same level on the plant as it was in the previous container.
- Water your plant well and continue to water regularly.
Suitable for indoor flowering and foliage plants, including African Violets and Peace Lillies.
Indoor plants should be regularly re-potted into containers of fresh potting mix.
Plants grown in containers require regular watering. The finger test is the best indicator. Touch the surface of the mix with your index finger. If it feels dry, water.
Write a review
Tui Indoor Plant Mix reviews
Be the first to write a review