Tui Indoor Plant Mix
Whether your style is fiddle leaf figs, or maidenhair ferns, creating your very own indoor oasis is the perfect finishing touch to your living spaces.
Tui Indoor Plant Mix is a high quality potting mix containing the right blend of nutrients to provide your plants with the best possible start and sustained growth.
- Starter fertiliser provides instant nutrients and prevents transplant shock.
- SaturAid wetting agent to spread water evenly to the root zone and encourage rapid root development.
- A six month controlled release fertiliser for sustained feeding and healthy growth.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
Directions for potting plants:
- Water plants thoroughly before potting and allow to drain.
- Partly fill your container with Tui Indoor Plant Mix.
- Gently take the plant from the current container, loosen the root ball and remove any loose or dead plant material and roots.
- Position the plant in the centre of the new container and fill with Tui Indoor Plant Mix up to 3cm from the top.
- Gently firm the mix around the plant. The mix should be at the same level on the plant as it was in the previous container.
- Water your plant well and continue to water regularly.
Suitable for indoor flowering and foliage plants, including African Violets and Peace Lillies.
Indoor plants should be regularly re-potted into containers of fresh potting mix.
Plants grown in containers require regular watering. The finger test is the best indicator. Touch the surface of the mix with your index finger. If it feels dry, water.
Write a review
Tui Indoor Plant Mix reviews
Be the first to write a review
Tui Enrich Pour & Feed Indoor Plant fertiliser is a premium formulation designed with vital nutrients to promote healthy green plant growth.
Developed for Ferns, Ficus (including Fiddle Leaf Fig), Devil’s Ivy, Dracaena, Peace Lilies, Palms and Peperomia.
Crafted from Natural Pyrethrum, Tui Indoor Plant Insect Spray kills common indoor plant insects such as aphids, whitefly and thrips.
Tui Enrich Pour & Feed Cacti & Succulent fertiliser is a premium formulation designed to encourage optimum flowering and healthy plant growth, while strengthening against insect pests and diseases.
Developed with high potassium and low nitrogen for Cacti and Succulents.
Tui Enrich Pour & Feed Orchid & Bromeliad fertiliser is a premium formulation designed with vital nutrients to promote optimum flowering and healthy green plant growth.
Developed for bromeliads and orchid varieties including Cymbidiums, Dendrobiums and Phalaenopsis.
Use this handy planting poster as a guide to planting and harvesting common fruit and veges. For more detailed planting information by region of New Zealand, use the interactive tool on this page.Read More
Watermelons are a summer favourite! Vast and sprawling, they are grown the same way as their vege relatives, but the resulting flesh is much sweeter. With their delicious red flesh and glossy green rind, watermelons are a refreshing summer snack.
Try some refreshing summer smoothies made with Wattie's canned or fresh homegrown fruit. For a classic breakfast smoothie - try the Peach smoothie made with peaches and weetbix. Or for something different - try the Plum, Banana and Ginger Coconut smoothie made with coconut water.
Summer is here, and there’s no better time to be making fresh salads, tasty dishes and summer drinks for relaxing afternoons in the sun. Add some flavour to your season and plant a combo of herbs and edible flowers to pick for your creations!