Tui Indoor Plant Mix
Whether your style is fiddle leaf figs, or maidenhair ferns, creating your very own indoor oasis is the perfect finishing touch to your living spaces.
Tui Indoor Plant Mix is a high quality potting mix containing the right blend of nutrients to provide your plants with the best possible start and sustained growth.
- Starter fertiliser provides instant nutrients and prevents transplant shock.
- SaturAid wetting agent to spread water evenly to the root zone and encourage rapid root development.
- A six month controlled release fertiliser for sustained feeding and healthy growth.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
Directions for potting plants:
- Water plants thoroughly before potting and allow to drain.
- Partly fill your container with Tui Indoor Plant Mix.
- Gently take the plant from the current container, loosen the root ball and remove any loose or dead plant material and roots.
- Position the plant in the centre of the new container and fill with Tui Indoor Plant Mix up to 3cm from the top.
- Gently firm the mix around the plant. The mix should be at the same level on the plant as it was in the previous container.
- Water your plant well and continue to water regularly.
Suitable for indoor flowering and foliage plants, including African Violets and Peace Lillies.
Indoor plants should be regularly re-potted into containers of fresh potting mix.
Plants grown in containers require regular watering. The finger test is the best indicator. Touch the surface of the mix with your index finger. If it feels dry, water.
Write a review
Tui Indoor Plant Mix reviews
Be the first to write a review
Use this handy planting poster as a guide to planting and harvesting common fruit and veges. For more detailed planting information by region of New Zealand, use the interactive tool on this page.Read More
Mint is the quintessential herb – every home should have at least one plant. It is so easy to grow that you don’t even need a garden, it’s adaptable enough to grow in pots, hanging baskets and window boxes.
Love Food Hate Waste have shared this delicious recipe for Apple, Orange & Ginger Jelly. Made from apple and orange peels and the skin from root ginger, it's a perfect afternoon treat on toast for the whole family.
With the longer, warmer days comes an abundance of delicious homegrown harvests to enjoy with family and friends at your place. Our Tui Summer Times includes tips and inspiration for summer-loving crops, edible flowers, indoor plants and never fail veges.
Get your dried floral fix this spring on as Shaye Woolford, owner of On My Hand Styling & Flora shares her guide to drying flowers from the garden and creating beautiful bouquets to enjoy for years to come.
If you're wanting to add some vibrancy to your backyard space, Zealandia have shared with us some of their stunning new season blooms. Create eye catching displays in your garden space with these unique varieties. Plant in pots, hanging baskets and flower beds to add a splash of colour to your outdoor setting.
Every cook has their own way of making this classic dish and usually it involves lots of careful layering. Annabel Langbein has her own ‘free range’ method, where you simply toss everything together.