- This feeder has a patented Bee Guard which prevents bees and wasps from reaching the nectar.
- It is easy to clean and fill.
- Suitable for all nectar feeding birds.
Directions for use
- Dissolve 200g of white sugar into 1 litre of warm water.
- Once cool, pour sugar water into the Tui Nectar Feeder.
- If possible, place in or near a nectar flowering tree.
Write a review
Tui Nectar Feeder reviews
My feeder drips all the time. They adore it but with them feeding and it dripping all the time..it's hard to keep syrup in it
Love it! It took about 10 days for the Tui to be brave enough to drink from it but now they love it. We had it quite far out on the limb of a beech tree but then moved it to a more stable and protected branch and the birds soon got the hang of it. The bell birds are interested but don't get a chance with the tui taking ownership! Wonderful hearing the bird song outside our window.