Tui Nectar Feeder
Tui are a popular bird to attract in many Kiwi backyards. The Tui Nectar Feeder is a specialist feeder for nectar feeding birds like tui, bellbirds and waxeyes.
Nectar feeding birds love sugar water, especially when nectar flowering trees are out of season.
- This feeder has a patented Bee Guard which prevents bees and wasps from reaching the nectar.
- It is easy to clean and fill.
- Suitable for all nectar feeding birds.
Directions for use
- Dissolve 100g (approx. ½ cup) of white sugar in 1 litre of warm water.
- Once cool, pour sugar water into the Tui Nectar Feeder.
- If possible, place in or near a nectar flowering tree.
- Make sure to replace the sugar water daily to prevent the spread of disease.
Write a review
Tui Nectar Feeder reviews
Purchased 3 of these. Bellbirds will feed from a hanging feeder Tui prefer to feed from feeder on a platform..
My feeder drips all the time. They adore it but with them feeding and it dripping all the time..it's hard to keep syrup in it