Tui Outdoor Container Mix
Thriving container plants and hanging baskets brimming with beautiful flowers and foliage can add the finishing touch you need to perfect your piece of paradise.
Tui Outdoor Container Mix is specially formulated to provide the ideal balance of nutrients and water holding capacity to create the ideal growing conditions for your outdoor plants growing in pots, containers and hanging baskets.
This bag is recyclable through the soft plastics recycling scheme, it just needs to be clean and dry. Learn how to clean and dry your Tui growing media bags here.
- A six month controlled release fertiliser provides sustained feeding for optimum plant health.
- Water storing granules.
- SaturAid wetting agent to spread water evenly to the root zone and encourage rapid root development.
- Use in pots, containers and hanging baskets.
- Packaging made from at least 50% recycled plastic.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
Directions for potting plants:
- Water plants thoroughly before potting and allow to drain.
- Half fill your container with Tui Outdoor Container Mix.
- Gently take the plant from the current container, loosen the root ball and remove any loose or dead plant material and roots.
- Position the plant in the centre of the new container and fill with Tui Outdoor Container Mix up to 3cm from the top.
- Gently firm Tui Outdoor Container Mix around the base of the plant. The mix should be at the same level on the plant as it was in the previous container.
- Water your plant well and continue to water regularly.
Container plants should be regularly re-potted into containers of fresh potting mix.
If plants start shedding leaves and the root ball is dense, they should be re-potted into a larger container.
To check if your plant needs watering, gently press the surface of the mix. If it feels dry, water.
Write a review
Tui Outdoor Container Mix reviews
Be the first to write a review